Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack v1.3.1 (Mac) Full Torrent Free Download
Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack with BITE, DIRT, and FREAK breathe in a creative life with iconic effects. Enjoy modern twists in the precious sound of early samplers, timeless pieces of a sophisticated pedal, dynamic ring-modulated science fiction sounds, futuristic tones, radio shows beyond, and much more. Precise bit crushing: Create the precious sound faults that defined the first golden era of hip-hop and dance music, or choose the songs in depth. Distortions of organic sounds created by sound designers. Flexible signal routing, mixing, and other carefully designed parameters allow for control that is not normally associated with distortion units.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack In addition to the classic AM, ring mod, and frequency shift techniques, three types of sound bending modulation also offer retro lo-fi radio and wild side chain functions. Create detuned horror voices, rich metallic tones, a rhythm chain, and more. Add a whole universe of noise and inharmonic content to the harmonic signals. Radio mode: the demodulation of the signals offers the sound of old or foreign programs. Stereo modulation function – particularly effective for percussion
Classic distortions are often used by guitarists to achieve a specific sound. So you will find the most in the Rock and Metal scene back where such distorted sounds are required. If you go to the Synthesizer or electronic music area, these effects are not the most important ones. Often delays and reverbs are preferred here by musicians.
With the new Crush Pack Crack Effect Series, Native Instruments introduced a bundle in June that consists of three plugins, which also tries to inspire electronic music producers more of distortion effects, for example.
Crush Pack Crack consists of three different plugins that are compatible with PC & Mac (VST/AU/AAX) with the goal to give a different view on classic distortion effects.
- BITE: a bit and sample rate reduction effect.
- DIRT: a distortion effect.
- FREAK: a ring modulation and frequency shifting effect.
All three plugins are based on the same straightforward designed interface: some parameters, a preset manager, an A-B sound comparison, a touch-screen mode as well as a GUI resizing feature. A big plus here is the interface in my opinion that is not overloaded with parameters. This significantly simplifies the workflow and reminds me of classic hardware pedals where you only have a certain choice of parameters. Above all, Crush Pack Crack is a hands-on design that can score here a lot.
BITE – A Bit-Crusher That Can Sculpt Vintage & Chaotic Sounds
BITE is described as an anti-aliased sample rate and bit reduction effect plugin that features a best-known interface layout: a section for the resampling frequency (kHz) and one for the bit depth (Bits). A cool feature is here the Crunch control that adjusts the level going into the bit reduction algorithm that gives musicians a smooth way to control the resolution without stepping effects. On top, Crush Pack Crack features stereo clock jittering, stereo dither noise as well as further filtering and saturation options.
The result that BITE delivers is interesting: you can mimic the sound character of old hardware samplers that give each sound a nice noisy warmth. It is also possible to filter audio signals. Here you should not think of classic filters but more of a filter meets noise combination. Especially with the Jitter and Crunch features, you can dive deep in the bit-crushing worlds.
Above all, I like BITE in combination with a drum machine which allows you to dive into the dirty industrial sound design worlds quickly. BITE can also produce classic Lo-Fi effects without problems.
DIRT – A Distortion Plugin That Doesn’t Destroy Your Audio
DIRT is a distortion effect plugin that is based on two distortion units that feature two circuit-modeled diode clipping stages (A, B) as well as three different distortion modes (I, II, III) to choose from for each stage. A drive and amount control allow you to have full control over the distorted sound: from classic saturation to rich distorted sounds.
With the well-labeled amount knob, you can always watch how strong the distortion gets. If you increase the amount of control beyond center position per example, DIRT will work no longer as a saturation effect but goes in the extreme distortion worlds. Here the signal is folded back and generates strong harmonics overtones to the sounds.
Additionally, a tilt feature gives you control over the filtering and bias asymmetric behavior to the circuit. An exciting feature appears if you use DIRT in the parallel mode. Here you get access to a feature that allows you to blend between the two stages A and B. This gives you additional sound design possibilities.
The results of DIRT range from gentle to hardcore. DIRT can be used as a classic saturation plugin that gives any audio signal more richness, power, and volume. But if you want more, you can also use it as a distortion effect. If you turn the amount beyond Sat, turn up the drive, and play with the bias, you will quickly see interesting distortions.
These arrange from classic overdrive-like distortions to very aggressive ones that add enharmonic overtones to your sounds. If you want an untypical distortion sound you should definitely play with the blend function which gives you more freedom.
A big plus for me is that DIRT does not completely destroy the audio signal. The new harmonics created with this effect fit perfectly into the mix without making the signal useless. Native Instruments has created a distortion effect that works well with electronic instruments. This can be used to add character to instruments such as drum machines or Synthesizer bass or leads.
FREAK – Simple To Crazy
Probably the most versatile plugin from this bundle is FREAK, a ring modulator and frequency shifter with a set of creative features. FREAK combines “different amplitude modulation techniques and is based on a model of an analog diode ring circuit that can produce rich harmonic overtones and textures”. In order to quickly reach the desired goal, the developers have created a 3 FX system that features 3 different characteristics:
- Radio mode: AM radio modulation
- Oscillator mode: tremolo and distortion using a sine waveform.
- Sidechain mode: gating effects
A powerful Crush Pack Crack feature is a morphing function that allows you to morph smoothly between amplitude mod, ring mod (RING), and frequency shifting (FREQ). Additional parameters give you control over the complete engine: harmonics, feedback, and controls (left side) to specific modes.
Crush Pack Crack sound tests clearly showed that FREAK is especially useful for versatile modulations less for classic distortions. The radio mode can distort sounds but unlike classic distortion effects. Here, AM is emulated from vintage radios that allow you to create very characteristic sounds. They do not really make the sound fuller (saturation…) but makes them more metallic and rougher in my opinion.
Where the other two plugins (BITE, DIRT) loom up the big distortion wall, FREAK deals more with the intricacies of distortion. A special attraction here is the morphing feature that allows you to drive through the individual modulation methods and with which you can discover many different sound colors.
Unlike in the radio mode, in the Oscillator mode, you can experience the pure sound of AM, RM, and FM that is generated with a classic sine wave. If one mixes this with the input signal, new sounds are quickly created with many inharmonious elements, which are perceived as a distortion. The results differ in my opinion from classic hard distortion. FREAK makes the sound more metallic, smoker but also crazier. If you want it less shrill, you can also easily make classic modulation (tremolo, flanger, or LFO) effects.
More crazy and experimental results you can achieve also with the Side-Chain mode where you can modulate the input signal with itself. It’s also possible to use an external signal as a modulation source by using the side-chain input. The sounds are reminiscent of a kind of blending where two signals put together. So you can make transitions in existing sounds, make them dirtier, and more. I can clearly say that FREAK is the plugin in the CRUSH PACK that goes deepest in the sound and offers the most possibilities.
Crush Pack Crack Key Features:
- An elegant and wide range of distortions
- Add synth presence, paste drum buses, decimate guitars, and more
- Wave folding allows complex and dynamic tones from simple sources such as sine waves
- Calibrated controls for subtle tone shaping
- Authentic reduction of the organic crunch of the digital sampling rate of the 80s
- Wide range of sounds: bite that adds something to the character to somewhat reduced forgetfulness
- Automatic input/output compensation for controlled chaos
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sampling rates
- Dirt is the most common distortion in the pack. It is a pedal effect that models a pair of diode limitation stages: A and B.
- Crush Pack Crack can be connected in series in both directions (A to B or B to A). or in parallel, after which the dry/wet mix button becomes a mix controller that mixes the A / B outputs to taste.
- Bite offers digital distortion to match the ever-present trend of vintage hardware samplers like Akai, E-MU et al. In practice, this means a reduction in bit depth and sampling frequency, the first on the left side of the interface and the second on the right side being accessible.
- Large kHz and explicit bit spinners go from 44.1 kHz and 16 bit to 100 Hz and 2 bit, but of course, this dirty device offers more than that.
- Freak models a diode ring circuit and offers three basic operating modes – oscillator, radio, and side-chain (the latter two are covered by Radio Star) – each changing the functions of the three context buttons on the left. For all modes, the type control gently changes the modulation style, from ringtone amplitude and frequency offset.
- Crush Pack Crack can be used for ring modulation, phase modulation (which looks like FM), and other modulation modes.
- A noise generator provides an additional signal source that can be mixed with other signals, creating certain effects.
- You can place two insertion effects at different points in the signal flow.
- You can also record the signal at any time and return it to the start. For example, you can filter a sound and feed it back into the filter input.
- Crush Pack Crack can lead to very lively and dynamic results. Flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect in the feedback path.
- You can send any signal from the oscillator directly to the output of the synthesizer, bypassing all filters and/or master effects. This function can be used to add a direct rhythm to superimposed and highly modulated sounds, for example, to add a sub bass.
- great distortion sound design tools
- wide range of sounds
- high-quality effects
- easy-to-use /hands-on design
- low CPU consumption
- fair price (69€ in the bundle)
- no advanced modulation
- not for Reaktor 6
- only available in the bundle
- no randomization feature
Crush Pack Crack Effect Series by Native Instruments is available now for our website free.
Crush Pack Crack System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11 are required to download and activate this product. In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- Supported interfaces:
- Windows (64-bit only): VST, AAX
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): VST, AU, AAX
How To install Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack:
- Download the compressed file from the link below
- Extract the file using Winrar
- Run the given setup
Native Instruments Crush Pack Crack v1.3.1 (Mac) Full Free Download Link is given below: