Lurssen Mastering Console Crack (Win) Download  Free Download
Lurssen Mastering Console Crack is new mastering software from IK Multimedia that was created in conjunction with Gavin Lurssen at Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles, a high-profile facility that’s responsible for mastering multiple Grammy-award-winning albums, and Oscar-winning film scores, and more. The product lets you access a software emulation of Lurssen’s mastering chain, incorporating some of the studio’s techniques and “tricks.”
Lurssen Mastering Console Torrent is a whole new approach to digital audio mastering. It provides a complete emulation of the entire mastering processing chain used by world-renowned mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen and their team. This chain includes tube equalizers, semiconductor equalizers, limiters, de-essers, and semiconductor compressors. The simulation of this chain reflects its “whole chain philosophy”. The Lurssen mastering console models and creates the interactions between the individual processors in their chain up to the actual circuit diagrams for the transmission connection. This approach gives you effective access to decades of knowledge in the form of workflow secrets, special techniques, signal chains, and technical know-how.
Lurssen Mastering Console Features:
- Created in collaboration with mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen, and the team of Lurssen Mastering. Once you’ve selected a template, the Lurssen mastering console offers three easy-to-use controls that let you customize the master to your liking. Just like in Gavins Studio, you can define a linked input player, define a five-band equalizer, and also use a special “PUSH” control.
- Exactly reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique philosophy, studio workflow, and signal chain
Separate versions for iPhone / iPad and Mac / PC available. The PUSH control is especially important as it allows you to subtly kick and also the equalizers so you can “steer” the song flow and highlight the parts to add this special Lurssen magic to your masters.
- The Mac / PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW 40 “styles” pre-created by Gavin Lurssen and his team that reproduce the parameters and equipment used to master pop, hip-hop, rock, and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate screens: a studio view with controls, a waveform view, and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input drive button. You also get two VU meters, the main bypass switch (very handy for hearing your work compared to the original file), and a STEREO / MONO monitor switch.
- You can save adjustments in real-time from the two main controllers via the automation function to really take care of your master’s heart and save your work for later.
- 5-band EQ with a fixed frequency. As with mixing, mastering is about making sure your audio sounds as good as possible on as many playback devices as possible.
- Thanks to its DSP processing 88.2 / 96 kHz, the Lurssen mastering console allows an extreme level of sound details. The finished audio rendered with the Lurssen mastering console sounds great in any format. It allows export to all common file formats from AAC to WAV, FLAC, and beyond. Lurssen Mastering console projects for Mac and PC are compatible with Lurssen Mastering for iPhone / iPad. So, if you have both apps, you can transfer your projects and use the iPhone / iPad version to hear your work sound on different output devices (you can also use the iPhone / iPad version to finish projects and vice versa ).
- “PUSH” control for subtle enhancement of selected song passages with a uniform EQ setting
- Full automation of audio content customization
- Connectable input drive control for stereo balance optimizations
- Assignable VU measurement for input/process
- Stereo/mono monitoring function
- DSP processing 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Audio import from iPhone / iPad music library
- Customizable user interface (Mac / PC version)
- Fully functional modes available via in-app purchase: Play / Process and HD Engine (iPhone / iPad version)
- DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) function ensures that your masters comply with Apple
- specifications “Mastered for iTunes” and other digital distribution systems
- Compatibility of project files between Mac / PC and iPhone / iPad
- Easy to use
- Recreation of mastering chain at Lurssen mastering
- HD Engine option turns on 88.2/96 kHz operation (2x oversampling)
- Standalone and plug-in operation
- iOS version also available
- The input Drive knob makes it super easy to increase level via compression and limiting
- Tube EQ controls offer fixed frequency ranges
- Push Control lets you add emphasis
- Push Control and Input Drive can be automated in the standalone version
- Presets give you starting points for certain music styles
- Changed parameters flash in the GUI when switching presets
- Flexible export options.
- Not a complete mastering solution because you can’t trim files, setup song sequence or add fades
- Very limited EQ
- No automation for EQ knobs
- No user control over many parameters
- Very little user control over effects chain processor selection
- No user control over effects order
- No way to compare processed and unprocessed audio at matching volumes
What’s New in Lurssen Mastering Console:
- Thanks to multi-mono support (Mac / PC plug-in version), the plug-in can be inserted into any compatible DAW on mono or multi-channel tracks or buses
- New classical and jazz styles added
- Extended de-esser threshold area: more user-friendliness and control in the upper part of the area for easier de-essing measurements
- Improved dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. The Lurssen mastering console is designed to sound great without having to make any changes. Besides that, the Chain View screen allows you to view and modify some of the parameters of the Gavin processing chain.
- Here you can view the individual components that make up each style sheet and make adjustments to things like the gain reduction for certain equipment. You can save your changes in style templates as presets, in which various equalization settings can also be saved.
- The Lurssen Mastering Console plug-in can be inserted into any DAW compatible in mono, stereo, multichannel tracks, and buses to provide ultimate flexibility and ease of use as a mastering and mixing tool.
- With mono control, you can not only use the plugin on single mono tracks (such as vocals, bass, guitars, etc.) in regular mixing sessions or stereo busses for mixing or stem mastering tasks, but it can also be used for 5.1 -Environment to use or even larger projects, depending on the DAW selected.
- If you master your music for digital sales and streaming services like iTunes®, Pandora®, and Spotify®, the Lurssen mastering console can guarantee that your music is heard.
- The Lurssen mastering console has a new digital broadcast mastering feature that gives you mastered audio files that meet Apple’s Mastered for iTunes specifications for sample rate, bit depth, and peak levels for ensuring that your audio is compatible with compressed formats such as AAC is perfectly translated.
Lurssen Mastering Console Software Information:
- Lurssen Mastering Console
- IK Multimedia
- 32-bit and 64-bit (VST / AU)
- Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Instructions: Attached
How To install Lurssen Mastering Console:
- First, download the software with the crack from the links below.
- Extract the archive via the Winrar software on your PC.
- Run the setup.exe file from the extracted data.
- Continue the installation until it is installed.
I tried Lurssen Mastering Console Crack Free on a variety of musical styles from acoustic to rock to dance, and found it to be very capable of punching up the level of a mix, tweaking EQ, and creating a finished file of high quality. Push control is a cool feature and works nicely for adding intensity. The overall sound quality is quite good.
While you’re not going to get the kind of control and flexibility you would with many other mastering applications, it lets you get professional sounding results very easily. As mentioned, you’ll still have to use your DAW or another audio editor to sequence your tracks if you’re creating an album, and there’s no MP3 conversion or direct-to-SoundCloud features like with Studio One 3’s Project Page. But for making your mixes louder and adding a professional sounding mastering sheen, Lurssen Mastering Console is a very useful product.
Lurssen Mastering Console Crack (Win) Download  Free Link is given below: