Producers Choice The 6ix Producer Pack Full Version Free Download
808 Warfare is The Producer’s Choice Kontakt library that only has one purpose, serious low end. Producers Choice package contains 41 Kontakt patches and over 169 WAV samples. Each preset was meticulously created, pitched, and processed to bring the bass right out of your speakers. Usually, you are given a One-Shot that sounds great in the original key, but once the pitch engines of your workstation are through with it, becomes a hollow shell of what once was. 808 Warfare is sampled all the way across the keyboard, ensuring every note hits right where it needs to with the power and tone needed for the chart-toppers.
Drums Like Drake? Snares Like Noah “40” Shebib? 808s Like Mike Zombie? We carefully crafted the drums you need to achieve this sought after sound, in the style of Drake, The Weeknd, Noah “40” Shebib, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Mike Zombie, T-Minus, Boi-1da and more.
These drums will take your beats from 0-100 real quick, a world exclusive. You Cannot Get These Sounds Anywhere Else. We had a blast creating these drums from scratch to help you achieve this sound. Now Producers Choice is time for you to take over, and use these sounds to cook up your own Toronto inspired bangers.
From Deep 808 basses, sharp clean snares, crisp hi-hats and pounding kicks, Producers Choice kit is all you need to get the certified “OVO style” sound. We also threw in some unique percussion hits, snaps & sticks, stomps & other effects to keep your beats fresh and unique. Don’t sleep on this deal.
In Hip-Hop, EDM, and more than ever, Pop, the low end and the snare calls the shots. If either of these two isn’t at the top of their game, the track can easily fall flat. All too often, the soft synths and one-shots are thin and leave you processing the low end to oblivion, leaving you with some end result that is satisfactory but lacks edge. Honestly, I don’t even want to write this review because I want to keep this all to myself but alas, Producers Choice is my duty to bring you the best of pro audio.
Install is as easy as downloading, unzipping, and opening in Kontakt. No licenses to mess with! Because this is not a “powered by Kontakt” library, 808 Warfare will not show up in the left bar. An easy fix is to simply open the “Quick Load” menu from the top and drag the unzipped folder into the window. You will also need the full version of Kontakt 5 or the Player version will treat the library like a demo and stop working after 30 minutes. Once you get past those two issues, it’s smooth sailing.
The interface is sleek, minimalism was the name of the game, and with these presets you won’t be reaching for any knobs, just keys. You are given the choice of very aptly named presets with a folder designated for extremely mangled presets as well as an 808 Slide folder, which could use a little help. I found that the slides are a little jarring and would not allow for stretched periods of sliding.
The slides were pretty much pre-determined and sometimes I was left wishing I could extend a slide a little longer. Honestly, when dealing with sample libraries, the portamento settings are usually like Producers Choice and a simple workaround is throwing the patches in Melodyne and working from there to get your slides right.
Would that be enough to keep me from using 808 Warfare? Absolutely not… This is easily the single best collection of 808 samples you can buy. At $47 you should be giving them royalties. I can’t believe a sound library of this quality is under $50. It’s mind-boggling. They pretty much pound for pound recreated Yeezy’s “New Slaves” bass. That in itself is worth $50.
I really can’t say enough great things about this library. You will be hard-pressed to find anything remotely close to 808 Warfare. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go buy new studio monitors. Mine couldn’t handle the sheer greatness. It doesn’t matter what style of music you produce, GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING:
- 75 Bass Drums – Inspired by world percussion and epic drums. We improved on our design from High Impact 1 by re-working our process when layering and EQ’ing these huge drums! The results are kicks that fit in Hip Hop, RnB, Dubstep, anything!
- 75 Snare Drums – This was probably our single best improvement in handling the snare samples and finding interesting tones and sounds to layer and spice them up with.
- 75 Claps – We got more creative with the dynamic of the samples and how they are delivered on the track. Plenty of different flavors here layered with world percussion.
- 75 Percussive Samples – As always we bring the variety in from our work for your use. Experience sounds of South America, Middle East, Africa and the Orient. Frame drums, shakers, bells, wood, straight up dirty percussion!
- 30 Loops – We wanted to bring more loops this time so we crafted different grooves inspired from different playing styles. Use these to help diversify your production or get your own ideas started up with High Impact 2.
- High Quality, 16bit WAV format – for use in 99% of all music software and hardware!
Producers Choice – “The 6ix” Producer Pack:
- All 100% new content, only available here
- 276 sounds in total
- 181 one-shots (808’s, Kicks, Snares, Snaps, Claps, Hi-Hats and more)
- 95 loops (Drums, Percussion, Glitches, Stomps, Hi-Hats)
- 10 Main Folders
- 100% Royalty-Free for everything
- WAV | 24 bit | 44.1 kHz | Stereo
How to install Producers Choice:
- Uninstall the Previous Version if installed
- Download the Producers Choice full version Setup with Crack
- Turn Off Your Anti-Virus & Internet Connection
- Install Program and Don’t Run It
- Run Crack
- Click On Crack
- Done! Enjoy
Producers Choice The 6ix Producer Pack Full Version Free Download Link is given below: